Eazzy, Ghanaian versatile singer born Mildred Ashong known with her top-charting back to back hits – Wengeze, Go Go Wine, Kpakposhito, Forever and more today officially releases her EP.
Labeling the EP Strength Of Love Overrated (S.O.L.O), it contains 5 singles which speak about love.
Based on her real love-life experiences, Eazzy packaged all these experiences together to give the world a wonderful piece.
Listed on the beautiful EP are as follows:
1. Celebrate – Talks about enjoying life even though the one is going through struggles
2. Odo – Talks about one been lost in a love life as a result of this, you trying to get back with a loved one.
3. Love Crime – Talks about upset love can bring you.
4. Solo – Encourages Love, especially through hard times.
5. Away – Talks about how ladies need to be independent because guys can’t be relied on.
The EP was solely produced by Legendary producer Mix Masta Garzy.
Get them on these digital platforms below.
Connect with Eazzy on her official handles below.